Bilingual Advisor Relations Representative
- Employer: Fundex Inc.
- Office: 400, Applewood Crescent
- City: Concord
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10006163
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you bilingual and dream of joining a motivated, dynamic team? Investia is looking for a new player to complete its Customer Service team.
Are you known for working well with others and providing unparalleled customer service? Are you empathetic, resourceful and a problem-solver? We have the ideal job for you!
*This position is a working from home position due to Covid19.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service to advisors (over the phone and by email) for a wide variety of financial services requests
- Actively helping to improve the department’s processes
- Helping the transactions teams with all types of requests, as needed
- College diploma in financial services, administration or a related field
- Bilingual in French and English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of financial products or a desire to learn
- IT skills
Don’t wait! Apply today and begin an exciting career with a growing company!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.