Release of the 2021 Sustainable Development Report
The 2021 Sustainable Development Report is now available on ia.ca. This report shows the initiatives and achievements of the organization throughout 2021 in the environmental, social and governance-related (ESG) areas.
- Receipt of “carbon-neutral company” certification for a second consecutive year
- Integration of the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and publication of a positioning statement on climate change
- Development of training programs geared towards inclusive leadership
- Introduction of an ESG criterion in the compensation of senior executives
- Donations of over 7.5 million dollars to various social and community organizations or those working in health and education