Release of the 2020 Sustainability Report
The 2020 Sustainability Report is now available online at ia.ca. This report, released in electronic format only, outlines the company’s environmental, social and governance initiatives and achievements for 2020.
The report also describes the various measures implemented by iA Financial Group since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic to support its clients, employees and the community. These include relief measures to help clients who have experienced financial hardship as a direct result of the pandemic, support measures for our employees, most of whom are teleworking, and donations in the areas of health and community services. The various measures implemented in 2020 amount to over $11.4 million.
- Receipt of carbon-neutral company certification for 2020
- Commitment to reduce our GHG emissions by 20% per employee by 2025
- Commitment to achieve greater gender equity in senior leadership positions by 2025
- Incorporation of ESG criterion into executive compensation
- Use of a recognized ESG disclosure framework