- Employer: iA Private Wealth Inc.
- Office: 522 University Avenue
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Other Possible Location(s): Montreal, Quebec; Québec, Quebec
- Job category: Capital Market
- Job ID: JR10016301
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-04-04
Publishing & Editing, Capital Markets/Permanent/Telework or Hybrid/Desired start date: As soon as possible
Do you like to find the perfect wording in your communications, and you take pride in delivering high quality texts? Do you have an interest in all things finance?
iA Financial Group needs you to support their Equity Research Department in preparing the publications for clients, its branch network, the media, and for the public.
More precisely, you will be responsible of the following:
- Publishing reports
- Maintenance of BlueMatrix Client Manager database of Accounts & Contacts for Research, Sales, Trading
- Creation of Mailing Lists for Research, Sales, Trading
- Maintenance of BlueMatrix Library and of BlueMatrix Creator
- Creation of BlueMatrix Coverage Universe (not currently in use)
- Providing readership reports to analysts via BlueMatrix Analyzer
- Care & Maintenance of ~10 WealthLink pages
- Maintenance of our coverage universe database
- Assisting Analysts & Associates with report creation
The ideal career path looks like this:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with solutions such as BlueMatrix
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) is considered an asset
- Experience editing and publishing content in compliance with multiple regulatory guidelines such as IIROC
You will be successful in this position if you are recognized for having the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
Working Conditions: This role requires work outside of regular business hours daily.
You wish to join a successful organization that offers great benefits including the option of working from home? You are also looking for long-term career opportunities? Apply here!
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.