iA Financial Group has undertaken a major transformation in its Individual Insurance business. The ModerniA program aims to renew the entire life insurance ecosystem over several years but in regular, usable increments. The Fusion Train teams implement, operate and evolve these new systems and keep them on the cutting edge of new technologies and market practices.
More specifically, the candidate will participate at several levels (analysis, documentation, testing, and support) in the team's achievements.
- Understand, analyze, document and support partners/users in clarifying their needs.
- Conduct comprehensive, fully documented, evidence-based analyses.
- Formulate professional opinions and pragmatic recommendations, all in accordance with established standards, rules and guidelines.
- Review data and reports for underlying trends, significant variances and root causes of various issues.
- Actively contributes to the resolution of business issues and proposes solutions to improve processes and procedures.
- Performs work activities and deliverables under his/her responsibility in collaboration with others in his/her area or work team.
- Support partners/users throughout the delivery process by ensuring the quality of service provided.
- Participate actively in all team activities (preparation of ceremonies, Definition of Done, etc.).
- A DEC or Bachelor's degree in computer science, administration or any other relevant training at the same level, and a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Lean/Agile principles and the ability to apply them in a team environment.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, processing, coordination and collaboration skills.
- Good communication, writing and outreach skills and a strong ability to transfer knowledge.
- Ability to maintain a healthy working relationship with stakeholders from various sectors and of varying levels of authority.
- Appreciate and foster contact with the internal/user partner.
- Demonstrate curiosity, autonomy, rigor and a good sense of synthesis.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn continuously.
- Have an excellent knowledge of French and ease of expression both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of English, both oral and written. Bilingualism will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the insurance and financial services industry will be considered an asset.