iA American is hiring Claims Processors for our upcoming class starting on November 10th. Our Claims Processors are responsible for providing exemplary customer service and answering a minimum of 35 calls per day. In this role, you must obtain all pertinent claim/vehicle information from technicians and customers in reference to part numbers and pricing.
We’ll provide supportive training in your first two weeks with us and ongoing support through team leads too! In this role, you will need to be available to work a shift between 7AM-7PM CST and our Claims team only works Monday – Fridays. We are currently remote, but there is a chance we may to return to office in the future so you will need to be local to the Austin, TX area for consideration. Call center experience is a plus and we will gladly consider anyone with a customer service or retail background.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
On a typical day, you will:
- Use critical thinking skills to determine validity of warranty claims.
- Provide customers with peace of mind protection for unforeseen vehicle repairs.
- Answer incoming calls from a queue; respond to and resolve claims in accordance with department policy/procedure.
- Navigate and use our claims administration system.
- Fax, email or mail letters to customers and dealerships for additional information.
- Place outbound calls to gather information as needed.
- Keep up to date on the latest innovations in aftermarket products and warranties.
- Ability to keep pace in a changing and growing environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of customer service or call center
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401K w/ match, PTO, and more!)
- A Human Approach
- Career Advancement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Quality Working Conditions
iA American is a wholly-owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.