Salesforce Platform Product Manager
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 601-9150 boul. Leduc
- City: Brossard
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Digital Experience Development
- Job ID: JR10007025
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-01-29
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
* This position will be teleworking for an indeterminate period.
iA Dealer Services is looking for a Salesforce Platform Product Manager. Under the supervision of the National Director, Distribution Strategy & Market Intelligence, the Salesforce Platform Product Manager is responsible for defining and delivering all ongoing Salesforce enhancements and projects. This individual will oversee and manage the Salesforce platform, including administration, functional development, data imports, road-mapping and training.
Project Management Responsibilities:
The Salesforce Platform PM will be responsible for the roadmap and the planning of all future platform initiatives in conjunction with stakeholder leadership. This individual will be the primary contact representing the platform.
- Identify and prioritize changes to the Salesforce platform
- Maintain close contact with all stakeholders
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Oversee demos and feedback
- Oversee releases and bug fixes
- Manage backlogs of feature requests from the business
Business Analysis Responsibilities:
This person is responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements and converting them into Salesforce solutions.
- Manage and analyze Salesforce implementations within the organization, ensuring that proposed development supports sales strategy/culture
- Alongside the Salesforce administrator, develop and maintain a data strategy ensuring the integrity of platform database(s) in the near and long term
- Document baseline information and requirements
- Develop and define project roadmaps
- Liaise with managers and stakeholders
The Salesforce Platform Product Manager is the champion for internal clients, helping them achieve their project goals. This individual is the bridge between internal clients and the technical team.
- Organize training workshops for iADS staff on the use of the platform and its functionalities
- Gather, document, and translate client requirements to facilitate efficient enhancements and projects
- Communicate requirements to stakeholders
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with Salesforce, preferably with experience as a Salesforce lead/senior admin, product manager or similar role
- Bilingual in French and in English
- Ability to operationalize senior management's vision to achieve expected results
- Ability to effectively manage day-to-day operations
- Coaching skills
- Ability to solve problems of various types
- Project management skills
- Ability to learn quickly different programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.