Co-op Student, Digital Marketing Coordinator (12-16 months)
- Employer: IA Clarington Inc.
- Office: 26 Wellington Street East
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Internships and Student Employment
- Job ID: JR10004855
- Job type: Student Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager & AVP, Marketing & Communications, the Co-op Student will be responsible for assisting in a wide range of projects covering all areas of the marketing mix.
- Website maintenance and upkeep:
- Coordinating and updating website content
- Quality assurance of website content
- Auditing all website content
- Email marketing coordination
- Providing coordination and support on a broad range of marketing & communications projects
- Crafting customized web and digital engagement metrics reports
- Conducting research and report findings
- Reviewing and summarizing competitive and industry news, research articles, etc.
- Drafting and editing presentations
- Supporting the overall operations of the Digital, Marketing & Communications teams by completing general office duties, including file handling, summarizing meeting notes, etc
- Must be currently enrolled in a post secondary co-op program, in Marketing and Communications or another related discipline and able to enter into an 12 or 16-month co-op term.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Marketing and Communications an asset
- Proficient with website and online tools, an asset
- Previous experience working in an office environment, preferably in Financial Services an asset
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Knowledge of HTML is a strong asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-oriented
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Ability to work on many tasks concurrently
- Strong attention to details
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn about our industry and from our team.
- Prior experience using Google analytics and social media listening, monitoring or analytics tools is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to interface with all levels and departments within the company
***This is an 12 or 16 month, full-time (37.5 hours per week) paid co-op position. The student must be either returning back to school or able to enter into the internship.***
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.