HR Operations Advisor
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- Location: Québec, Quebec
- Job category: HR Service Center
- Job ID: JR10017166
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-06-19
Permanent position | possibility of telework | defined benefit pension plan| work-life balance| ergonomic furniture
At iA Financial Group, our differences make us unique. We are committed to supporting and celebrating diversity because we believe that it is by bridging our differences that we will be stronger. Our employees’ wellbeing is our priority. We are also committed to creating a stimulating and safe work environment, in addition to offering a real work-life balance with our flexible work model. As a reflection of our employees’ appreciation, iA has been ranked as one of the top employers in Canada in 2023 by Glassdoor and Forbes.
Are you very organized and do you enjoy juggling priorities? The HR Operations team needs you to fill a new role on their team. As an HR Operations Advisor, your primary mandate will be to support the Canadian and American teams and participate in various HR projects.
Canadian and American HR Operations
- See to the continuous improvement of your team’s work methods and processes and participate in Workday SME meetings
- Take charge, plan, organize, control and optimize a set of operational activities to meet business needs, service levels and deadlines
- Manage the task calendar and set schedules according to operational priorities and ensure the availability of resources
- Implement and oversee quality assurance procedures
Canadian and American Human Resources
- Contribute to the development of the team’s annual objectives
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the employees on the team, mobilize them and guide them towards achieving the team’s objectives
- Participate in the recruitment and selection process and facilitate the integration of new employees
Management of intersectoral relations
- Support the various TC sector partners with their deliverables related to the migration of American HR operations from Workday
- Intervene with the other TC sector teams in conjunction with your team when problematic situations arise
- Act as the HR Operations Lead for mergers and acquisitions or harmonization projects targeting HR practices
Background and required skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in human resources, preferably in HR operations
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in daily HR operations with Workday
- Advanced level in French and English
- Knowledge of American HR operations is an asset
- Leadership skills
- Good organizational skills
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.