Vancouver - Student Opportunities, Unsolicited Application
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 988 Broadway West
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
- Job category: Internships and Student Employment
- Job ID: JR10013212
- Job type: Student Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-08-28
Student positions are targeted to those who are interested in learning about the financial services industry. If you have the following, we encourage you to apply:
- You are working towards a university degree ideally with a focus on business, commerce or economics and will be returning to school
- A motivated and "eager to learn" attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen interest in the financial services industry (Insurance and wealth management)
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with proven problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up systems in a short period of time
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Bilingualism in French (verbal and written) is an asset
Please note that student positions are open to those who have graduated from high school and are entering and/or currently enrolled in post-secondary studies, including graduate studies that will be returning to school in Fall 2023.
Our office is located in Vancouver (400-988 Broadway West).
Getting a student job with iA Financial Group will open the doors to your future career!
Look no further, show your interest now!
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.