Bilingual WFG Case Coordinator
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10005756
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you someone that loves to help people but also like administrative work? Then we may have the perfect position for you! We are currently looking for a WFG Case Coordinator for our team based in Toronto!
The National Case Coordinator / Customer Service Representative will answer all inquiries either by phone or email from the WFG field force regarding the administration and underwriting of their cases. Case Coordinator is the direct link with the agent. Therefore, this is an important role ensuring accurate and complete information is communicated to the agent in a friendly and courteous manner at all times. Responsible for handling sensitive situations when the application is missing information, lack of understanding or incorrect which will be frustrating for the agent as may cause delays or an adverse decision in underwriting which would impact directly the agent’s compensation.
What You will be doing as Case Coordinator:
- Explain the underwriting workup to gain the trust from the broker that the best decision was made in the best delays while still preserving the confidentiality of the sensitive information contained in the file
- Handle system’s reports related to incomplete cases
- Follow up on incomplete cases to help avoid commission charge back to the brokers
- Identify areas where service could be improved from inputs from agents
- Provide information and training to the broker to avoid future similar enquiries
- Assign applications/ expert enquiries to the underwriters
- On occasion, challenge the underwriter’s decision
- The CC/CSR will be in contact with service providers to fast forward cases or resolve complaints
- Systems generated underwriting reports for analysis and action
- Agent’s under supervision facilitation
- Prioritizing case load to ensure issuance and settlement of case for compensation/points
- Conducts various transactions related to MIB
- Works with service providers on para-medicals and outstanding doctor’s reports
- Takes control of underwriting tasks to ensure company is off the risk if case is being closed out
- Responsible for wide range of new business administration functions
- Analyzes NIGO situations to determine best approach in resolution
What You will bring:
- College or University degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of call centre experience in financial services
- Life insurance knowledge and experience
- Good understanding of accounting principles
- Bilingual (French & English) however all candidates will be considered
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.