Trainer, Dealer Services, Ontario West
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 200-1303 North Service Road East
- City: Oakville
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Dealer Services - Sales (Job Family)
- Job ID: JR10004975
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Looking for your next challenge?
Are you someone who is passionate about the Automotive Industry and developing strong working partnerships with business partners? We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Sales Trainer to join our close-knit team and play a key role in ensuring that our Partners will be supported in the sales and Marketing of iA products.
The Trainer is responsible for increasing the performance of Finance & Insurance Managers in each of the dealerships in their territory. The Trainer will provide detailed training of iA product offerings, either on a one-to-one basis or in a group setting.
The Trainer will also perform analysis of the after-sale marketing department to identify opportunities for improvement and to provide their expert advice.
This role would be responsible for our dealerships based in the Ontario West Region.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is comfortable with senior management;
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a F&I Manager in a dealership;
- Passion and a proven track record of promoting an extensive line of automotive/RV/marine finance and insurance products, such as creditor insurance, extended service contracts and chemical appearance products
- Excellent analytical and interpretative skills;
- An ability to communicate verbally and in writing;
- A vehicle for the fulfillment of job-related tasks.
What we can offer you:
Dealer Services offers a positive work environment and offers the following:
- Competitive compensation including base salary and commission
- Generous paid vacation entitlement
- Extensive benefits
- Pension plan
- Share purchase program
- Health Spending Account and Wellness Account
- An extensive on-boarding and training program to ensure a comfortable and productive transition into our team
- Ongoing training development
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.