Product Leader, Group Insurance
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200 McGill College Avenue
- Location: Montreal, Quebec
- Other Possible Location(s): Québec, Quebec
- Job category: Marketing and Communication
- Job ID: JR10016893
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-06-17
Sector: Group Benefits and Retirement Solutions/Permanent/Telework or hybrid/Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto/Desired start date: As soon as possible
Group Benefits and Retirement Solutions are looking for a Product Leader, Group Insurance to develop a comprehensive and attractive product offering for group insurance clients.
The Product Leader will be accountable for all aspects of the product lifecycle, from ideation to client experience, and will work with specialists from various teams (Marketing, Communication, Sales, Underwriting, Actuarial, Administration, Compliance, IT) to coordinate product development, evolution and management.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Act as a specialist, strategist and go-to person for all aspects of the group insurance product offering, including, drug management, health care and dental insurance, travel insurance, disability, life and accident insurance, wellness and new product development.
- Provide leadership in product and business process development and coordinate with external and internal stakeholders.
- Analyze needs, trends, issues and changes and their impact on products (their features, profitability, pricing, systems, administration or distribution) and propose solutions adapted to the situation.
- In collaboration with the Marketing and Communication teams, validate and update the content of informational and promotional documents, and other tools to ensure they are consistent with the products offered, taking care to use a plain language approach.
- Provide training to internal teams.
- As a Group Insurance product expert, participate in meetings and presentations with clients and advisors.
- Keep abreast of the realities and trends in the Group Benefits and Retirement Solutions market through readings, provider meetings, webinars or conferences, and be proactive in proposing product enhancements or innovative products that meet client needs and expectations and are aligned with the business line’s strategic orientation.
Your career path looks like this:
- University degree (actuarial, administration, finance, marketing) and 6 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in product development and financial services
- Experience in consulting (asset)
- Knowledge of group insurance products and processes (mandatory)
- Leadership, team spirit, positive attitude, creativity and strategic thinking
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Communication skills
- Autonomy and project management skills
- Excellent English and French language skills, both oral and written due to frequent interactions with English and French-speaking colleagues or internal partners across Canada.
You wish to join a team where collaboration is at the heart of its daily activities? Apply here!
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.