EDI Advisor (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- Location: Québec, Quebec
- Other Possible Location(s): Montreal, Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10016622
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2023-06-07
Are you known for your strong customer focus and your ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms?
Your organizational skills and your ability to manage priorities allow you to achieve your daily objectives?
Do you distinguish yourself by your autonomy, your ability to adapt and your sense of collaboration?
We have the right position for you!
On a daily basis, your mission will be to assist clients in the integration of the automatic data exchange solution while collaborating with the various stakeholders involved. More specifically, the EDI Advisor will :
- Participate in calls with clients (start-up, exploratory, follow-up)
- Explain / popularize the data exchange solution to the client
- Plan and follow the integration plan
- Communicate with the various stakeholders during the integration (pricing, implementation, administration, group insurance, group savings, external consultant)
- Analyze business needs with the client and propose appropriate solution
- Convert business needs into technical specifications and maintain appropriate documentation
- Prepare data mapping tables according to business needs
- Handle data files in different formats (ex: API, Json, XML, CSV, etc.)
- Prepare test cases and validate the expected results during data transfers
- Validate data integrity
- Coordinate Go-Live
- Ensure post-integration follow-up with clients
- University degree in administration or related field;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of group savings and retirement plans, a major asset
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent English and French language skills, both oral and written, due to frequent interaction with English and French speaking colleagues and internal partners across Canada.
- Inherent skills and abilities: autonomy, negotiation, analysis and synthesis, initiative, sense of responsibility and priorities, ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships.
At iA, we invest,
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 50,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.