Join IAPM, Industrial Alliance Portfolio Management as a Corporate Bond Trader! IAPM is part of iA Financial Group. You’ll be a key contributor as you buy and sell approximately $2.5 billion AUM investment-grade corporate bonds. Grow your career. It happens here. Our ideal candidate will reside in Scottsdale, AZ or work remotely.
Who you are: 7-10 years of fixed-income trading experience, focusing on credit trading. Buy-side experience is a plus! Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field. CFA designation is ideal. You’re a team-focused, relationship builder. You focus on understanding market themes and the data landscape to incorporate innovation to improve trade flow.
- Trade investment grade, new issue, and secondary bonds.
- Generate trade ideas, assess relative value, and provide updates on important news flow and portfolio recommendations to our portfolio manager.
- Oversee multi-million order flow of investment-grade securities in fixed-income capital markets.
- Vet offerings and pitch trade ideas to the company’s portfolio management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the dealer community to support access to secondary market liquidity and primary market deal flow.
- Identify relationships across markets and pitch potential trade opportunities that arise as a result.
- Work closely with other trading teams to ensure the implementation of best practices.
How we'll support you: comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, 401K plan with match, wellness days + allowance, opportunities for advancement, bonus eligibility, and more!
Industrial Alliance Portfolio Management (US) LLC, is a team of investment professionals focused on optimizing the global return of capital invested by the shareholders in connection with our main objectives, capital preservation and yield-oriented total return.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At IAPM, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.