Take a step forward in your career at iA and showcase your skills and competencies in partner consulting, human resources management, career development, as well as process control and compliance in continuous improvement mode.
Your contribution will be valued within our organization, which puts its human values first, and this, in an atmosphere of high performance!
As Manager, ITSM Practices and Platform, you will be responsible for the evolution of ITSM processes as well as the maintenance and evolution of the ServiceNow platform for the entire iA Group.
A mobilizing leader, a true strategist in ITSM process and platform management, and an excellent communicator, you stand out for the precision of your follow-ups, your ability to govern beyond your environment, and to conclude partnerships and agreements at all levels.
Permanent position/ Quebec, Montreal or Toronto/ Hybrid or remote work mode
Your priority mandates :
- Maximize the use of the ServiceNow platform: As the platform owner, develop usage, maintain optimal lifecycle, implement metrics and ensure stability. Anticipate, design, test and market innovative offerings on the ServiceNow platform.
- Govern ITIL processes and communications: Increase the maturity of ITIL processes and ensure the governance of related communications. Ensure processes are documented, organized, deployed, known, compliant and performing for the IT vice-presidency.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers: Optimize contracts and develop partnerships
- Lead the optimization of your team: Ensure a sound management of your unit's human and material resources. Encourage the training of your staff and implement conditions that respect diversity and are conducive to the motivation, development and retention of specialized personnel.
- Your responsibilities within the Operations & Service Management main management:
- Manage a team of approximately 20 employees and contractors, consisting of business analysts, IT analysts, Solution Designer and developers.
- Be accountable for the delivery of your team's services in relation to the business needs of the company and the objectives of the Information Technology vice-presidency according to the quality standards, and this, within the deadlines and the budgets planned.
- Advise and act as a resource for ITIL processes, ServiceNow platform, and ITSM solutions available to all areas of the iA group
- Oversee the performance (security, vendor, financials, project health, production environment, and compliance) of the solution delivery under your responsibility and ensure the availability of financial, material, and human resources to ensure backlog achievement
- Monitor compliance with iA Financial Group's processes, norms and standards (including project management, design, development, procurement, configuration and testing, and compliance), and ensure the improvement of your team's work methods
- Maintain continuous and proactive communication with the managers of the business sectors involved in the projects, in the evolution and continuity of the services and solutions of computer equipment and devices
- Share the role of Coordinator for major incident management. This responsibility is shared between several resources and leads to 24/7 on-call.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or in a relevant discipline at the same level
- 8 years of experience, combining management and IT experience
- Experience with ITIL process management and ITSM solutions
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Experience with the JIRA platform
- Experience managing multiple product, project and service teams
- Ability to manage relationships with user managers to achieve business objectives
- Understanding of the development lifecycle, DevOps, agile and Lean
- Ability to innovate in his sector and to mobilize his resources in the change
- Strong ability to develop human resources in career progression
- Understanding of budgeting and investment mechanisms for IT initiatives
- Excellent English and French language skills, both oral and written, due to frequent interactions with English and French speaking colleagues and internal partners across Canada.
- ITIL or Cobit certifications (an important asset)
- Experience and knowledge of the financial, banking and insurance sectors (an important asset)
- Experience in matrix management (an asset).
Benefits of being part of the iA Financial Group family:
- Base salary and organizational bonus
- Permanent position & flexible schedule (35 hours)
- Group insurance
- Defined benefit pension fund
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible days off
- Career plan support & training
- Hybrid work mode