Are you looking to make an impact in the auto industry & the dealerships we work with? Are you an experienced F&I leader who believes in personal growth and chasing whatever their potential might be? If so, let's talk. You can reside anywhere in Western Michigan.
Who you are: F&I leader with at least three (3) years of experience. Willingness to travel.
Day in your life!
- Manage each dealership's Finance/Sales process based on delivering an exceptional customer experience and industry-leading CSI as iA American trains and teaches.
- Generate profitable, appropriate F&I product income within multiple dealerships.
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, current financing options, etc.
- Maintain targeted levels of penetration for all F&I benefits offered within all assigned stores.
- Learn and embrace our F&I/Sales process to consistently develop and grow as a person, professional, and leader.
- Must be able to follow and execute our trained F&I Manager turn process in your assigned stores with the store’s customers while the F&I Manager observes on a daily/weekly basis.
How we'll support you: Competitive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401K w/ match, PTO, and more!), A Human Approach, Career Advancement, Professional Development Opportunities & Quality Working Conditions.
iA American is a wholly-owned subsidiary of iA Financial Group, one of the largest insurance and wealth management groups in North America. In the last few years, iA American has been thoughtfully built by iA Financial Group through the acquisition of Innovative Aftermarket Systems (IAS), SouthwestRe, and Dealers Assurance Company (DAC). Our suite of products and services includes automotive protection packages, reinsurance options, dealer support, direct-to-consumer products, and in-house administration.
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.