Sales and Loyalty sector/Telework/ Vancouver/Permanent full-time
Job start dates
Training to earn the licence: October 11, 2022
Initial training with license: November 21, 2022
Plan for a stimulating career
Begin your career now as a personal-lines damage insurance agent, a stimulating career in a motivating and energetic environment where customer service is at the core of what we do. At iA Auto and Home, you will have the chance to outdo yourself as part of a large family that has everything you need to meet your needs! A new professional adventure awaits you!
Because of the current situation, almost all the company’s employees are teleworking. However, we can guarantee a friendly environment, with unparalleled remote coaching! We offer long-term career opportunities and professional development as part of a passionate team.
As a personal-lines damage insurance agent, you will:
- Establish personalized contact with clients, create a climate of trust that promotes the sale of auto and home insurance policies, while respecting the company’s underwriting policies
- Leverage your expertise by working every day to increase retention of our valued clients
Don’t have your personal-lines damage insurance agent licence? No problem! We provide paid training to help you earn it ($19.35/hour)! You will also be supported by our team at all times!
We have everything to meet your needs
- Job stability with annual compensation that is higher than the norm in the customer service industry (starting at $51,671)
- Group insurance program
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Exclusive discounts on auto and home insurance products and iA Group financial products
- Possibility of taking English classes during work hours (possibility of an English class allowance of $3,482 per year)
- Possibility of telework
- Daytime working hours only (9am – 5pm)
- All computer equipment you will need will be provided when you start (including an ergonomic desk and chair)
- Remote coaching and development plan
Do you have the following qualifications?