iA Financial Group is looking for a sectoral enterprise architecture advisor for its Enterprise Architecture Department.
In your new position, you will play a strategic role in the development of evolution plans and the modernization of the Group sector (group insurance, and group savings and retirement), for the entire Group, specifically in relation to the alignment of the corporate sectors, shared IT services, and business.
More specifically, you will:
- Translate the business lines’ strategic ambitions in terms of current and future IT capabilities
- Promote the reuse of solutions and capabilities across the business sectors
- Develop and maintain the development plans for solutions under your responsibility and contribute to the development plans of the connected sectors
- Support your sector’s solution architecture advisors to ensure alignment with the decisions and recommendations regarding all corporate frameworks
- Identify areas of improvement and development of standards and enterprise architecture practices
- Maintain and update enterprise architecture benchmarks
- Contributing to solution cost-benefits analyses
- Oversee the development of the technical capabilities of the solutions and defend the recommendations to your peers and partners
- Serve as a guide regarding the application of the architecture process to solution architects and the delivery manager
As sectoral enterprise architecture advisor for the Group sector, you will work with a team of advisors and the sectoral enterprise architecture advisors from other sectors, as well as the enterprise architecture advisors responsible for areas such as security, data and shared platforms. You will will be responsible for ensuring the effective and consistent interaction with corporate services, including:
- Document management
- Integration services
- Financial services
- Other shared services
- Data, integration and IT delivery centres of excellence
- Technological infrastructures
Are you known for your natural ability to influence others, your strategic vision, and your ability to find solutions? The opportunity to join us as a sectoral enterprise architecture advisor will give you an opportunity to join a team of experts who focus on results.
This permanent position is based in Quebec City or Montreal. Because of the current situation, you will begin in telework.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technologies managerment or other relevant training of the same level
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in information technology, including extensive experience as a high-level or enterprise architecture advisor
- Experience in designing highly accessible, secure and high volume applications and technology systems
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, etc.)
- Experience working with the following frameworks and methodologies: Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), DevOps, ITSM, Agile, and LEAN
- Ability to influence others and effectively defend the organization’s strategies and architectural orientations to a diverse audience
- Distinctive orientation toward cloud computing and digitization
- Knowledge of the Group sector and the particularities associated with the various processes (e.g. sales and contract administration, etc.) (asset)
- Excellent command of English and French (verbal and written)