- Develop analyses, toolkits and reports to provide an overview of all relevant performance indicators and trends (security, finances, suppliers, project health, production environment, compliance, etc.) for a specific sector or solution with the primary objective of complying with the agreed-upon parameters (e.g. budget schedule, scope, expected value) and making informed decisions.
- Monitor and inform the delivery manager(s) on the evolution of prescribed indicators to gain a consolidated view of the sector’s performance based on agreed-upon parameters, which should guide the correction of performance discrepancies, including developing relevant action plans.
- Collaborate regularly with other IT performance analysts to integrate all relevant information into a consolidated view and harmonize practices and the compliance of standard reports between the different IT service delivery and solutions teams.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports on relevant activities to the various business and IT stakeholders.
- Analyze data and reports to identify underlying trends, major yield gaps and identify the root causes.
Our employees are our best investment and we have much to offer them.
iA Financial Group is the strength of a company with a human side, with its over 8,000 employees. Together, we have earned the trust of our more than four million clients and 25,000 advisors who have chosen us for their insurance, savings, and wealth management.
With over $200 billion in assets and half a billion invested in technological innovation, we’re a key player in the financial services industry in Canada and the United States. The secret to our success? Investing in you, one person at a time. Because, for over 125 years, we have believed that it’s by supporting our employees and surrounding ourselves with the most reputable leaders in the industry, we will continue to innovate.
At iA, we’re invested in you.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At iA Financial Group, we support and celebrate diversity. We strive to provide a workplace that is recognized as inclusive for all, regardless of ethnic origin, nationality, language, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family situation, or physical or mental disability.
Please note that if you need help or assistance to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please contact us here. Someone from our team will be happy to assist you.