General Human Resources Technician
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10009650
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-08-13
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Given the current situation, please note that this position will be in telework indefinitely.
This is a temporary 15-month position to cover a maternity leave. There is a possibility the position may be extended or made permanent.
Do you want to experience and allow others to experience an unparalleled client experience? Are you known for your discipline, ability to adapt and extreme curiosity? If so, iA Financial Group’s Human Resources employee contact centre has a position for you!
As an HR customer service agent, you will be part of a dynamic team which is tasked with:
- Answering various employee or manager human-resources-related questions
- Providing support to employees and partners across Canada for the administrative steps concerning life events
- Providing support in respect of the various HR policies
- Providing clear explanations regarding pay, compensation and benefits
Do you have:
- A passion for customer service?
- A desire to lean and discipline?
- Advanced knowledge of English and French?
- An ability to work comfortably with various technological tools?
- Knowledge of Workday? (asset)
We offer the following:
- Excellent co-workers and a great work environment
- A continuously improving work environment
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.