Service Offer Writer - Group Insurance and Savings
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10006778
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-01-22
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you have a keen interest in and a talent for writing? Do you want to be part of a dynamic, strong team that wants to stand out in the market? iA Financial Group is looking for a service offer writer for its Group Insurance and Savings team. Join a reputable company that can offer you a job that meets your expectations in an environment where initiative, continuous improvement and teamwork are encouraged.
In this position, you will formulate service offers in response to calls for tenders in group insurance and savings, in close collaboration with our sales and underwriting teams.
Specifically, you will:
- Write group insurance and savings service offers, showcasing our products, tools and services.
- Manage the call-for-tenders projects at each stage of delivery
- Communicate with the various internal group insurance and savings services to validate the information needed to prepare the service offers
- Create or update content presenting our products and services to ensure accuracy, relevance and marketing impact
- Contribute to business development in support of our sales offices across Canada
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (marketing, communications, translation, creative writing, etc.)
- Minimum of two years experience in writing for group insurance or 2 years of experience in group insurance or group savings
- Excellent writing skills (structure and clarity of communications, ability to be clear and concise, ability to provide information in plain language)
- Knowledge of group insurance and/or group savings (major asset)
- Bilingual (English/French) and excellent language skills (grammar, syntax, spelling) in both languages (most service offers will be written in English)
- Must demonstrate autonomy and initiative
- Organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work under pressure, on several files at the same time, under tight deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with others
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and a familiarity with Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- Must demonstrate discipline and precision
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.