Senior Digital Product Manager
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: JR10004795
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
You are a recognized expert in the development of digital platforms? You have a great track record in the development of innovative, user-friendly applications and want to contribute to the success of our team? This job opportunity is for you.
iA Financial Group is currently developing a Global Workplace Benefits Platform for its Group Benefits and Retirement clientele, using state-of-the-art digital tools to deliver a convenient, user-friendly and personalized member experience for everything related to the management of their group benefits program.
To achieve this, the Group Benefit and Retirement Solutions division is looking for a Digital Product Manager.
The Product Manager will convey the product vision throughout the life cycle of the platform and work closely with IT development and business teams to deliver and sustain the end-to-end customer experience.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a product strategy, vision and roadmap (release strategy) to ensure that the platform helps achieving business goals; (e.g. Make or Buy strategy)
- Perform customer research to gain a deep understanding of customer’s needs and goals. Keep abreast of group benefits platform market through readings, webinars, conferences, meetings with providers, and be proactive in proposing product improvements or innovations that meet customer needs and expectations and are in sync with the business line’s strategic orientation;
- Work with key stakeholders (business units, distribution, Agile delivery teams, etc.) to make prioritization decisions based on value & Collaborate with other product managers to avoid duplication and manage dependencies;
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders the product roadmap and the value created by product features. To this end, work closely with marketing, sales and communication teams;
- Bring the platform to market by ensuring the internal teams are well prepared to support it; (e.g. users testing)
- Put innovation at the heart of the product development process.
- University degree (Digital marketing or IT) with 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Agile digital product development (SAFe 5 Product Owner/Product Manager (POMP))
- Knowledge of workplace benefits products, processes & compliance
- Leadership, teamwork, positive attitude, creativity and strategic thinking
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Independent and project management skills
- Bilingual, French and English
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.