Bilingual Prestige Relationship Manager
- Employer: IA Securities Inc.
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004495
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We are looking to hire a Bilingual Prestige Relationship Manager to join our Prestige Team. This position can be filled in either Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg or Vancouver.
Prestige Relationship Managers offer fully accountable, full-circle issue resolution to our firm’s top advisors.
Develop and maintain relationships with Advisors by:
- Acting as the main point of contact for Advisor questions or concerns.
- Proactively communicating with Advisors, with a goal to identify and resolve issues before escalation is necessary.
- Encouraging daily communication with each Advisor group and making genuine effort to know each team member and their roles.
- Building a customized support plan for each Advisor, which could include special projects requiring effort and attention beyond the RM’s daily duties. These projects may include:
- Systems training for Prestige Advisors and their staff
- Onboarding new Prestige Advisors, or temporarily providing Prestige support to new non-Prestige Advisors as needed.
- Assisting in “Sale of Book” or “Purchase of Book” events
- Coordinating with internal or external subject matter experts to identify strategies to help Advisors grow and increase the quality of their practice.
- This could include working with experts in Financial Planning, Marketing or Social Media, Insurance, Compliance, etc.
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service and professionalism
Develop and maintain relationships with other internal departments by:
- Having in-depth knowledge of internal department functions and work flow
- Communicating effectively and fostering teamwork and goodwill between internal departments
- Working collaboratively with Branch Managers and Regional Vice-Presidents to fully research and understand the unique business needs of each Advisor.
- Providing timely feedback on Prestige Advisors to Senior Management
- Ensuring Prestige SLAs and standards of communication are adhered to.
Contribute to the effective functioning of the Prestige Services team by:
- Building effective working relationships across the Prestige team and with internal departments
- Facilitating a culture of open and honest communication
- Actively participating and contributing to team meetings
- Encouraging the generation of new ideas and approaches
- Actively sharing knowledge and experience to enhance the development of all team members
- Continuously seeking continuing education opportunities through internal or external courses
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial service industry, with a strong client-service or Advisor-service focus.
- Investment Representative or Registered Representative license is an asset.
- Ability to deal with ongoing aggressive deadlines and to meet theses deadlines within established time frames, with little control over the volume of work.
- Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual (English/French) is required
- Experience with NBIN systems and policies is an asset
- Standard office environment
- Occasional non-standard work hours
- Some travel will be required to visit with the Advisors and their teams at their place of business. Where possible, Prestige Relationship Managers will be assigned Advisors in their local areas, but some across Canada travel may be required.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.