Emerging talents student internship and jobs
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Internships and Student Employment
- Job ID: JR10001269
- Job type: Student Job Part time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Do you enjoy working as part of a team and putting the client first? Do you want to work for a dynamic and constantly evolving company?
There’s a spot for you at iA!
We have paid internships and student jobs during the summer and throughout the year.
Here are a few examples of areas where you can develop your skills accompanied by energetic team and motivated mentors:
- An internship or student job related to your area of studies: IT, law, accounting, finance, actuarial science, human resources, insurance, office management, secretarial studies, communications, marketing, project management, healthcare, etc.
- Work experience in customer support, administrative support, digitization, data entry, etc.
- Manual internship or student job: groundskeeping, stores, mailroom, cafeteria, building services, etc.
We want you if:
- You are registered in school full-time
- You are 16 or older
- You are proactive, empathetic and reliable
A student job at iA Financial Group will open the doors to your future career!
Look no further! Show your interest today!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.