The contest is now over.
Thank you to everyone who entered!
Congratulations to Francis Casavant, the contest grand prize winner!
The prize draw for the Saving could mean travelling! contest took place on March 20. The winner, Francis Casavant of Saint-Mathias-sur-Richelieu, was very pleased to choose the prize that let him invest $4,000 in an iA Financial Group savings product. Our winner’s choice is proof that saving is the best solution, no matter the project!
Photo (left to right): Jacques Couture, Boucherville-Montérégie branch manager; Francis Casavant, the winner; Simon C.-Bibeau, his advisor; and José-Carlos Rueckner, sales manager.
Did you know…
The sooner you start saving, the more your savings will grow, thereby giving you the means to make your dreams come true. Whether your amounts are large or small, set savings objectives and contribute regularly. Make sure you have control over your financial future.
Discover our comprehensive range of products to help you save.
- Contributions deducted in full from your taxable income, which entitles you to tax refunds
- Income earned is not taxed as long as it stays in your RRSP
- Maximum amount of your contributions equal to 18% of your income earned the previous year
- Unused contributions can be carried forward year after year
- Tax-free contributions and returns. A good place to deposit an inheritance, a donation or investment income!
- Save for retirement even if you have reached your maximum contribution limit for your RRSP
- Withdrawals without penalty in terms of taxation
- Contributions up to the annual limit ($5,500 in 2018) and your unused contributions can be carried forward year after year
Tools and advice to help you go even further
iA Financial Compass
Want to navigate the world of financial services more easily? Answer these seven questions and get recommendations tailored to you.Get your recommendations
Is your life changing? Take advantage of our advice for those key moments in your life and let us help you through the process.Read our advice