- The in-depth expertise of an internal investment management team (iAIM)
- A range of funds managed by renowned external managers and firms
- An identical, comprehensive fund lineup with IAG Savings and Retirement Plan Classic Series 75/75 and 75/100
- A mix of active and passive management offering more flexibility to investors
- A superior fund lineup offering Prestige preferential pricing
- Managed solutions to make your life easier
- Competitive management fees
A seasoned team behind iAIM’s success
- 185 people on the iAIM team
- 110 investment professionals
- 45 CFA charterholders
Solid management, tangible results
- $96B of the Group’s assets under management (AUM) are managed by iAIM and our management subsidiaries.
- Portfolio managers focused on:
- Fundamental analysis
- Value identification
- Long-term investment
- Risk management
- iA Financial Group general funds
- Segregated funds and mutual funds
- Pension plans and pension funds
- Foundations, institutional clients and more
Our external managers are highly experienced and come from brand-name firms as well as smaller boutique firms with specific investment expertise.
Much more than a question of performance
At iA Financial Group, we have an internal team dedicated to the selection and monitoring of external managers that evaluates them on the basis of their investment team, process and performance.
The benefits of segregated funds coupled with the valuable advice of a financial security professional brings peace of mind while stimulating the growth of wealth.
The main benefits of segregated funds
- Capital protection upon maturity or death
- Protection of investment gains through resets 1
- Possibility of avoiding probate fees 2
- Quick settlement in case of death
- Possible creditor protection 3
- Simplicity in tax reporting
- Possibility of receiving a lifetime guaranteed income
2 Probate fees may vary based on the province of residence and personal situation of each client.
3 Certain conditions apply.
Lee Rosenbaum + Eileen Riley
Superior performance across the globe!
Loomis Sayles' fundamental bottom-up approach is to invest for alpha, i.e. to aim at outperforming the benchmark index, through three long-term vectors: quality, intrinsic value growth and valuation.
Why consider this fund?
- A segregated fund offering exclusive to iA Financial Group!
- An unconstrained global equity strategy that invests across multiple sectors, regions and countries in pursuit of a strong total return
- A portfolio of 35 to 65 securities of quality enduring businesses, evaluated in part by ESG factors, and viewed by managers as superior long-term investments
- Established in 1926, one of the oldest and most respected investment firms in the world
Family of funds
Investing for a sustainable world
- SRI Moderate (Inhance) – New
- SRI Balanced (Inhance)
- SRI Growth (Inhance) – New
Why consider these funds?
- Turnkey solutions for investors who want to invest responsibly while pursuing their financial objectives
- Combines analysis of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors performance with fundamental financial analysis
- The best of both worlds: superior performance potential and positive social and environmental impacts
Sébastien Mc Mahon
An optimized solution: we have improved the composition of the Selection funds!
Selection funds are…
- A family of five funds made up of various sub-funds selected for optimal diversification and manager expertise
- Portfolios that benefit from an approach based on active asset allocation and sub-funds selection, while keeping the level of risk in line with their investor profile
- Optimization of the underlying funds' allocation with renowned fund managers: iA Investment Management, Fidelity Investments, Loomis, Sayles & Company, L.P.
- Change in the neutral asset allocation for each profile (fixed income vs. equities)
- Shift towards global investments