RESP – Registered Education Savings Plan
Make a winning choice for your child’s futureAn RESP is to education what an RRSP is to retirement: it allows you to build up savings to put toward your child’s post-secondary education. This is the most precious gift you could offer your child: the possibility to pursue the career of their dreams.
- Start saving early
- Take advantage of government grants from the moment you enrol
- Save small amounts on a regular basis
- Keep up your savings habits
- Receive generous government grants
- Grow your savings tax free
- Fund post-secondary education
- Help your child succeed
- Benefit from a flexible solution
Education savings calculator
You will have saved
by the time your child starts post-secondary education.
- Your contribution
- Government grant
- Interest generated
This result is for informational purpose only. It is calculated based on information you provided as well as certain assumptions.
Test other scenarios
Change amount invest monthly
Change the age at which your child’s RESP is opened
By investing this amount monthly, you would exceed the lifetime maximum of $50,000 in contributions per child. In order to avoid tax consequences, please contact an advisor.
Why choose an RESP with us?
We offer three advantageous education savings products:
- My Education+, which offers flexibility for your contributions as well as advantageous investment options to help you save more
- My Education, which gives you access to a wide range of investment funds (segregated funds and guaranteed interest funds)
- Diploma, which offers you an education bonus of up to 15% of your RESP contributions upon fulfillment of your monthly deposit commitment