Industrial Alliance launches IA Mobile
Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. is pleased to introduce a new iPhone app for its group insurance clients, called IA Mobile. This app will let iPhone users submit and track their claims anytime, anywhere.
"IA Mobile’s ultimate goal is to give users instant access to their group insurance plan," said Jacques Parent, Senior Vice-President, Group Insurance at Industrial Alliance. "With an ever-increasing need for on-the-go solutions, plan members require a service that will seamlessly fit their lifestyle. IA Mobile offers that and more, with all the most popular features in CyberClient."
- Submit claims securely online
- Track recent claims
- Manage provider list
- Have the unpaid portion of a claim reimbursed through health spending account
- Use the iPhone as a benefit card
- Contact Industrial Alliance just by touching the screen
* If offered as part of the plan
- By activating their CyberClient access code on the Web (if they have not already done so)
- By enrolling in our direct deposit and e-notification services
- By downloading the free IA Mobile application in the App Store
- By opening the app and entering their CyberClient access code and password
- To find out more about the new mobile app, visit www.inalco.com/iamobile/eng and view our demo.
About Industrial Alliance Group Insurance
Industrial Alliance Group Insurance offers a wide range of traditional and specialized products such as health and dental care, vision care, disability insurance and life insurance, all designed for the specific needs of each client. With six sales offices across the country and two administrative centres, Industrial Alliance Group Insurance provides clients with outstanding personalized service.
About Industrial Alliance
Founded in 1892, Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. is a life and health insurance company with operations in all regions of Canada as well as in the United States. The Company offers a wide range of life and health insurance products, savings and retirement plans, RRSPs, mutual and segregated funds, securities, auto and home insurance, mortgage loans and other financial products and services for both individuals and groups. The fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada, Industrial Alliance contributes to the financial wellbeing of over three million Canadians, employs 4,300 people and manages and administers more than $83 billion in assets. Industrial Alliance stock is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol IAG.