You're just three clicks away from winning $250
Enter the contest!
From January 1 to March 2, 2020, if you check your group retirement savings plan in the iA Mobile app, you’ll be entered in our contest for the chance to win one of ten $250 prizes.Contest Rules
You could win $250
It’s so easy to use the iA Mobile app to enter the contest.
Double your winnings
Tell us what you think about the iA Mobile app, and you could win $500 instead of $250. It’s easy!Give us your feedback
Why use the iA Mobile app?
- Keep track of your group retirement savings account: your balance, return, investments, beneficiaries, etc.
- Make sure you’re on track to reach your retirement goals
- Adjust your investor profile
- Make lump-sum contributions to your group retirement savings plan (if allowed for your plan)
Find out everything our iA Mobile app can do for you
Haven’t enrolled in your plan yet?
To enroll in your group retirement savings plan, contact your Human Resources department.
It’s RRSP season!
You have until March 2, 2020 to make contributions to your group RRSP that will be deductible from your 2019 taxable income.
Making your contributions through iA Mobile is a win-win– you’ll benefit from the tax deduction, and you’ll be entered in the contest at the same time!
Did you know our management fees are lower?
Your investments in your group plan with iA Financial Group could help you save up to 20% more over 15 years because our management fees are generally lower than those of other financial institutions.
20% more in retirement savings, count me in!
Scenario 1 - $2,000 investment
Financial institutions: $2,897
Group plan: $3,474
Scenario 2 - $5,000 investment
Financial institutions: $7,241
Group plan: $8,685
- Lump-sum contribution
$2,000 or $5,000 lump-sum contribution; 5% gross annual return rate; average management fees for an individual plan and group plan.
The above amounts are for information purposes only. You can find the actual management fees for your group retirement plan in your My Client Space.
Are you contributing enough to achieve your retirement goals?
RRSP – Registered Retirement Savings Plan
With an RRSP, you save for your retirement while enjoying income tax savings each year that you contribute.
You will have saved In your RRSP when you retire
- Contribution amount
- Return on contribution
- Return on return
This result is for information purposes only and is calculated based on the information you have provided and one certain assumptions.
Test other scenarios
Change the amount invested
An increase of 100% will increase your contribution from to , a difference of . Change the amount to see the impact on your savings.
Change your anticipated retirement age
- The rate of return used for this simulation is 5%. Real returns may vary.
- Your RRSP contribution used for this simulation remains fixed and is not indexed.
- All contributions to your RRSP grow on a tax-free basis. Your overall annual contribution may not exceed $26,010 (based on the 2017 limit).
- It is important to verify your federal notice of assessment to determine the amount of unused contribution room permitted for the taxation year concerned.
- You may make contributions to your RRSP until December 31 of the year in which you turn 71.