Do you have solid experience in change management in the context of Mergers, Acquisitions and Integrations (MAI)? Are you proactive with natural leadership skills, keen political acumen and an ability to guide managers and teams?
The Change Management Advisor reports to the Talent and Culture department’s Organizational Evolution Centre of Excellence and is part of a high-performance, creative and agile team.
As a passionate and integral member of a multi-disciplinary and matrix-based team, the MAI Change Management Advisor plays an important role in the activities inherent in a corporate MAI environment with existing iA teams as well as new colleagues joining the team.
The mission of the HR MAI team is to provide expertise to all iA business units to help create a positive integration experience for employees and leaders joining the team and to have a direct impact on the unified team culture.
More specifically, your role is to:
Be a key specialist in the HR MAI practice: from due diligence to full integration
- Bring your expertise and unifying leadership in terms of change management in the context of MAI
- Anticipate and be proactive in identifying global change needs during the due diligence review of projects
- Develop the strategy and execute the change management plan on MAI projects, from planning to the transition to “day-to-day operations” mode
- Actively participate in establishing success metrics to measure the adoption of changes
- Draft and maintain the change management section of the HR MAI playbook
- Supply the HR MAI change management toolbox with a view to continuously improving the effectiveness of change management actions and support
- Work in collaboration with business line partners, the MAI team, the extended HR team and other internal and/or external stakeholders to align change activities offering high business value
- Actively contribute to the development of change management practices with the centre of excellence and the deployment of innovative initiatives
Participate in the company’s transformation
- Act as an influencer in the adoption of Lean-Agile practices and tools
- Adapt to multi-mode teamwork: with agile teams, in Lean-Agile transformation mode, or sometimes in more traditional modes
- Be a positive co-worker who wants to grow in a learning organization and share your experience and knowledge
What you will bring to the team:
- Collaborative leadership
- Ability to make connections, see the big picture and get a clear read of the issues
- Ability and interest in working in a team where the hierarchical structure is designed to make room for collective intelligence
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence people
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Growth mindset
- Relevant university degree and at least 10 years of experience in change management
- Experience in merger, acquisition and integration projects
- Bilingual (French and English / written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Lean-Agile methodologies
- The following are considered assets: ProSCI or Agile certification and knowledge of LeanKit