- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Agile/Scrum Master Project/Program Management
- Job ID: JR10009234
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-06-25
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
- Support and contribute to the organization of the project team to improve productivity, achieve objectives and maximize the elimination of non-value-added tasks and obstacles. - Organize and ensure good artifact health, specifically the definition of “done” (DoD), and the proper conduct of ceremonies with the team. - Take ownership of the overall vision of needs, problems, opportunities and issues. - Support product owners (PO) in establishing and updating the product backlog. - In collaboration with the PO, make sure a project progress report is always available to stakeholders. - Ensure good collaboration and communication between all project participants. - Help the team manage risks associated with the solution's delivery and dependencies. - Work closely with the business partner to support the PO (if present) and define the vision and document improvements. - Help the team adopt Lean-Agile behaviours ad values and the practices encouraged by the centres of excellence (CoE). - For teams in “project” mode, support the PO and managers in the reporting of the team’s and project’s health and performance.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.