IT Analyst (Networking)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Information Technology
- Job ID: JR10007291
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
- Apply before: 2021-04-01
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
In project mode, as a member of a stable execution team, you will analyze and implement complex networking solutions. Working closely with the operating teams, you will guarantee the consistency of your solutions to ensure the move toward operating mode.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and draft technological analyses in collaboration with architects
- Document installation, operation and support guides in collaboration with technicians
- Draft, execute and/or coordinate tests until results are achieved
- Identify and document the impacts of delivered solutions on operating teams
- Organize and execute proofs of concept and production runs while respecting operating standards
- Define action plans and activities to be done under your mandate
- Identify areas of improvement regarding our methods, specifically in relation to standardization and automation
- Perform quality assurance on the work done by less experienced co-workers
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in information technologies with a minimum of five years of experience in information technologies, including three years in networking
- Ability to work in project mode and Agile mode
- Ability to undertake and deliver major networking projects (Canada, U.S.)
- In-depth general knowledge of networking (routing, campus, data centre, firewall, load balancing, Web and cloud computing)
- In-depth knowledge of several of the following technologies:
- Interconnection of cloud environments: Oracle Fast Connect, Google InterConnect, Amazon Direct Connect, Microsoft Express Route, etc.
- Routing protocols, including advanced knowledge of the Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Infrastructure as a code
- Cisco networking: Catalyst, Nexus, ISR, ASR, Wi-Fi, ISE, DNA, SdAccess, ACI
- Supplier links (MPLS, WAN, MAN, SD-WAN, Internet, VPN)
- Working knowledge of English and French
- Familiarity with technological analysis and technological architecture documentation
- Experience with cloud computing concepts and solutions overall SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Experience with SD-WAN solutions
- Experience with network automation and define software (NetDevOps)
- Experience with load balancing (Citrix Netscaler)
- Security experience (Palo Alto)
- Infrastructure experience (Vmware, NSX, Cisco ACI, Netapp, UCS HCI)
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Experience working in Lean/DevOps mode
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.