- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10005755
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Are you proactive, positive and solution-oriented? Do you enjoy teamwork, numbers and have a global focus on business? If so, we have a position for you on our distribution network compensation team.
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to support the team.
In this role, not only will you analyze complex requests from our partners and recommend solutions to the management team, you will:
- Help your colleagues resolve requests
- Provide assistance during case resolution periods when compiling bonuses
- Process the team’s process improvement mandates, implement new procedures and make changes to existing procedures
- Analyze management indicators and suggest improvements, in collaboration with the team leader, in order to achieve the department’s objective of providing 100% quality service while meeting our turnaround times
- Work with other stakeholders in various departments to resolve issues that may hinder the achievement of our customer service objectives
- Meet with regional vice-presidents and branch managers to identify issues and propose acceptable solutions
- Be able to understand and easily navigate the sales force compensation schedules and our business roles
- Degree/Diploma in Administration
- Three to five years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of sector transactions (asset)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.