Marketing Advisor I (Temporary –13 months)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 400-988 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: JR10004239
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Would you like to be part of a small, close-knit marketing team? Are you results-driven with a passion for direct response marketing? We currently have a temporary role on our Special Markets Solutions Marketing Team for a Marketing Advisor I. This role focuses on coordinating both digital and direct mail campaigns to our group insurance clients.
This role is for a thirteen month contract.
What Will I Be Doing:
- content creation for brochures, websites, sales letters and emails for client campaigns
- preparation of client microsites and landing pages using Content Management Software
- establishment of communication strategies for simple/standard campaigns
- prepare internal and client Campaign Results reports/measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- campaign management for group insurance clients
What iA is Looking For:
Post-secondary diploma or degree in Marketing.
2 to 3 years experience in a similar marketing role.
Excellent written communication skills.
Experience with Content Management Software.
Good organization skills and ability to multi-task and high attention to detail.
Bilingual (French/English) is an asset.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.