Bilingual Client Service Representative
- Employer: IA Clarington Inc.
- Office: 700-522 University Ave
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004234
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
iA Clarington Investments Inc. is currently offering an exciting career in our Client Services department. This is a rewarding opportunity to provide exceptional customer service to our clients, while building a foundation to grow within the investments, financial services and insurance industry. Reporting to the Manager, Client Services, you will be primarily responsible for answering incoming calls from financial advisor/broker offices as well as unit holders.
- Answer inbound calls and customer inquiries for product, account and transaction information
- Place outbound calls in response to client queries to resolve outstanding requests
- Process client requests to support the operations of the team
- Use exceptional problem solving skills to resolve issues as they arise and strive for first call resolution
- Build and maintain strong relationships with advisors, brokers and their offices
- Learn about our company products, policies and procedures, and systems and utilize this information effectively on each call
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- You are flexible in balancing personal goals and those of the organization
- You are a positive influence on the team
- You proactively identify the needs of clients and partners
- Your actions are chosen with the client in mind
- You maintain quality standards while demonstrating efficiency
- You take responsibility for the work you are doing and the processes you are developing
- You show courage to challenge accepted ways of doing things
- You identify opportunities and take responsibility to continuously improve your team’s processes
- You consider the opinions, needs and expectations of others in all your actions and decisions without prejudice
- You treat partners and clients with care, consideration, diplomacy and humility
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a customer service or call centre environment
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Fluent in both English and French - speaking, reading and writing is required
- Strong computer skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Interest and/or knowledge of Mutual Funds and Financial Services industry preferred
- Completion on IFIC and/or CSC considered an asset and required within 1 year of hire
- Contact Center is open Monday to Friday
- Shift rotation between 8:00am-4:30pm and 11:30am-8:00pm
- Overtime may be requested during the peak season (January to April) or in connection with various projects
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.