Temporary Bilingual (English/French) HR Customer Service Agent
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 400-988 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004219
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Looking to offer a great customer service experience? Do you want to collaborate in a dynamic team in a challenging environment? The iA Financial Group Human Resources team has the perfect job for you!
As an HR Customer Service Agent, you will be the contact person for employees and managers regarding the policies of the HR department. You will also be at the forefront to finding innovative and tailored solutions to improve our customer service.
You will accompany our pan-Canadian partners in the administrative stages of the various events that affect their lives in addition to providing support in the various HR policies. You will also be asked to explain the compensation and benefits of the company.
This role would be for a one year contract.
You have :
- A passion for customer service
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication with an advanced French Level. This would be a perfect role for someone who had completed French Immersion.
- Ease to work with several technological tools
- Knowledge of Workday (an asset)
Here is what we offer you:
- Brand new state of the art, transit accessible building with access to fully equipped gym
- Employer subsidized meals
- 35 hour work week
- Casual work environment including a casual dress code
- Fun social activities
If this role is of interest to you or if you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to Talent Acquisition Consultant, Nicole Lum via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-marie-lum-b-comm-cphr-398b7513/
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.