Bilingual Advisor Services Associate
- Employer: IA Securities Inc.
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004162
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the manager, the Advisor Services Associate acts as the primary point of contact for iA Securities Head Office and Advisors across Canada. The Advisor Services Associate provides assistance, guidance and direction in all areas of iA Securities’ operations.
Some of the major accountabilities include:
- Acting in a client services role between the retail sales force and Head Office;
- Providing first level training and administration support by responding to and initiating contact, furnishing information regarding events, programs and new initiatives;
- Playing a key role on special projects requiring effort and attention beyond their daily activities. These projects may include:
- Systems Training & Support (Compass, Croesus, Univeris, Wealthlink);
- Managing all in-bound calls and email inquiries from Advisors
- Supporting Advisors to implement practice enhancing initiatives
- Pro-actively engaging with Advisors to support their business plans
- Encouraging the generation of new ideas and approaches
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Facilitating a culture of open and honest communication
- Actively participating and contributing to touch bases and team meetings
- Strong financial services background – brokerage, banking or mutual funds industries experience preferred;
- Good computer skills – MS Windows, Excel, Word and Outlook;
- CSC/CPH designation preferred (encouraged but not a requirement)
- Minimum 1-2 years industry experience with an IIROC/MFDA firm, preferably in a client services or support capacity or operations or retail;
- General knowledge of Financial Services Back Office processing;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, bilingualism in French and English.
- Must be able to work flexible (shift) hours between the hours of 8am – 8pm, Monday to Friday.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.