- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004054
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Reporting to the Manager, Compensation, Sales Networks, the incumbent contributes to the Company’s objectives, by ensuring the effective administration of agents’ contracts.
- Provides timely front-line response to all Agency Services contracts and related questions from internal and external customers by telephone, fax, email or in person. This includes the National Accounts and PPI contracts which are quite different from the usual MGA/Agents contracts. The uniqueness of National Accounts and PPI demands services different from other types of contracts.
- Process agent transfer applications from one MGA to another after evaluating the information received to ensure the agent can transfer based on our transfer rules and the agent's contract type at the time of request.
- Process and set up FundServ Dealer and representative codes
- Recommends to Manager approval of contract, licence and E & O (Errors and Omissions) applications by evaluating the information received for completeness and accuracy while ensuring regulatory compliance has been met.
- Follows up where information is incomplete or questionable with various parties like, the agency, regulatory body and/or regional directors so that the agent can be contracted and paid his commission.
- Enters and updates contracting and licencing information on the mainframe system FASAT and, if necessary, FAST. Accuracy is at a premium for this function.
- Update and maintain Contracting tracking spreadsheet
- Check provincial regulators websites for status of licences
- Image documents
- Mail contracts
- Data entry
- Run credit checks
- Grade 12 and 4-5 years of related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Work as a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.