Nominee Processing Administrator
- Employer: Fundex Inc.
- Office: 400, Applewood Crescent
- City: Concord
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10004039
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
The Nominee Processing Administrator will be joining the Business processing team and is responsible for the depositing of funds into a client’s nominee cash account that has been received via electronic bank transfer or from a transfer from a different financial institution, in accordance with the various Provincial Legislations. The team is also responsible for, but not limited to; processing transfers to other financial institutions, internal transfers between plans, setup of distributions, GIC, other tasks as needed etc.
- 1-2 years office experience
- Strong emphasis on Data Entry speed and accuracy
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds Operations/Administration - such as business processing, settlement of trades, GIC, etc. required
- Previous experience working for a Mutual Fund Dealer Head Office, fund company or branch office required
- Completion of IFIC Operations course a definite asset
- Able to work well within a close team environment
- Energetic and positive work ethic
- Knowledge of Univeris an asset
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills are required
- Overtime during RRSP season will be a requirement
- Vacation blackouts from January to April
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.