Auditeur senior en technologies de l’information (Québec ou Montréal)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 2200, McGill College Avenue
- City: Montreal
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Business Administration, Finance and Accounting
- Job ID: JR10004016
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Senior IT Auditor
Launch your career in a new direction and join the multidisciplinary iA Financial Group Internal Audit team! Experience a proactive consulting approach with our partners and working group.
Internal Audit Services is looking for a senior internal auditor specialized in information technology.
Specifically, you will:
- Act as a reference with your colleagues;
- Realize audit engagements as part of a team or autonomously;
- Define and track project milestones with the engagement team and management;
- Conduct analyses and tests of governance and internal controls, ensuring audit work meets the team’s quality standards
- Provide coaching to junior coworkers with respect to internal audit techniques;
- Prepare the communication of audit results to management;
- Write audit reports with the engagement team to communicate audit conclusions to the audit committee;
We are seeking the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication, influence and listening skills;
- Ability to see the big picture and explain concepts in a simple manner;
- Result-oriented and thorough;
- Ability to question methods and welcome changes in a positive way;
- Organizational skills, autonomy and transparency ;
- Bachelor of Business administration or another related field;
- Professional certification in IT Audit (CISA, CRISC or other) or commitment to obtain one within 24 months;
- Minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience,
- Accounting designation (CPA CA, CPA CMA or CPA CGA)
- Bilingual (French & English)
This position may require travel up to 25% of the time.
Do you have the profile? Drop me a line on LinkedIn
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.