Fixed Operations Specialist (Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan or BC)
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 400-988 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Dealer Services - Sales (Job Family)
- Job ID: JR10003975
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Under the supervision of the Fixed Operations Manager and in collaboration with the Regional Supervisor, the Fixed Operations Specialist is responsible for maximizing the performance of this product to assigned dealers. They will support their clients in various ways and maintain excellent business relationships.
This role could be based out of either: Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and BC.
The main duties that the Fixed Operations Specialist would carry out are:
FOP product supervision
- Preparation for dealer visits which includes obtaining and analyzing sales numbers and creating client reports to establish strategies and action plans. Follow up on statement of accounts.
- Participate in the follow-up of Overfunds and Loss Ratios with the SPP regional supervisor and Fixed operations manager
- Provide individual or group training at the dealership to those responsible for the sale of SPP products:
- Train accounting department on remittances process
- Train service department on claim process
- Manage programs, promotions and contests
- Manage the dealer’s onboarding process including: providing a seamless integration; providing marketing strategy and provide support throughout the process.
Sales and representation
- Maintain plans offered up-to-date including assessing the plans in force for each type of vehicle sold and suggest any necessary plan changes.
- Offer excellent customer service by responding quickly and efficiently to any inquiries from clients, addressing any issues and providing support for any outstanding claim problems.
- Stay ahead of the changes and activities in the market including staying on top of any competitor’s offerings. Analyze and compare our product offerings and provide strategic recommendations to maintain our market share.
- Attend all assigned meetings and pertinent social events
- Promote the development of new clients and contribute to business development efforts, when required
What we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of SPP product and plans distributed by iA Dealer services, manufacturers, and competition
- Extensive knowledge of the Cornerstone warranty distributed by iA, Dealer services (Quebec only)
- Knowledge of systems used by retailers (UniFI, Dealertrack, Equifax, etc.)
- Knowledge of the functioning of a dealership
What we Offer:
- Competitive Health and dental benefits
- Pension plan and share purchase plan
- Generous vacation and personal leave day program
- Opportunities for learning and development
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.