Digital Marketing Manager, iA Wealth
- Employer: IA Clarington Inc.
- Office: 26 Wellington Street East
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: JR10003915
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
iA Wealth is a division of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., one of the largest insurance and wealth management companies in Canada. iA Wealth provides a full range of financial advisory and wealth management services to Canadian investors though iA Securities, Investia Financial Services and FundEX Investments. iA Wealth’s investment management arm, iA Clarington Investments, offers a wide range of high-conviction, actively managed mutual funds and portfolios. iA Wealth strives to be the leader in creating and preserving wealth for individual Canadians working with independent Advisors.
General Job Summary:
Reporting to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the digital marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Digital CX and an expert in effectively reaching and engaging clients through digital marketing strategies. The manager will be supporting various LOBs within iAWealth and key digital channels including; web, email and analytics partnering with colleagues responsible for advertising and social media. This role will work closely with product marketing operations, sales, customer service, compliance, IT and external vendors.
Digital Content Operations
- Have a full line of sight on all content being published on all digital properties, establishing processes to ensure best practices are being utilized across all teams
- Oversee training and utilization of our CMS working closely with the digital agency of record and LOBs to ensure continuous improvement of the platform
- Support and manage quality assurance processes for website content
Web Management Platforms and Integration
- Propose website enhancements and optimize destination pages for email programs to drive increased return-on-investment for campaigns
- Support and lead QA and UAT of digital asset deployment
- Key point of contact for web enhancements, web roadmap working closely with internal partners
- Support the implementation of email and web integration platforms
- Work with internal partners to continuously improve SEO results
- Support and develop strategy to optimize web results; traffic and engagement (across websites and client personas)
- Manage and support the effectiveness of our digital insight and reporting
- Build reporting templates, personas and dashboards with various sets of data and implement reporting automation
- Continually test, analyze and optimize target criteria, content, landing pages, forms, etc. to increase open, click, lead, and conversion rates
- Monitor quality of leads generated by digital marketing channels.
- Monitor conversion and response metrics by data source, demographic, geographic and behavioral information
- Work with head office to leverage business intelligence and CX methods
Management and Cross Functional Leadership
- Support, coordinate and lead meetings on digital programs key SME and lead for projects
- Collaborate closely with digital partners at head office for continuity/synergy with established processes and global best practices
- Collaborate across stakeholders to build and maintain relationships (sales management, marketing management etc.)
- Responsible for developing, managing and refining a process to ensure the accurate and efficient deployment of content on the web and email campaigns
- Apply corporate policies and procedures
- Develop and update training programs for direct reports
Knowledge, experience, skills and expertise
- University or college degree in a digital, communications, marketing or a related discipline required
- At least 5 years of prior digital marketing experience with progressive team supervision experience. Experience in the wealth management industry an asset.
- The individual must be a self-starter, forward thinker who is comfortable leading individuals both directly and indirectly
- Experience creating and curating content for various online channels including websites and email to create a best-in-class online user experience
- Strong understanding of website technology, social and email marketing including SEO principles and best practices for mobile responsive design and AODA compliance
- Experience working with various Content Management Systems. Such as Sitefinity, AEM, Drupal or SiteCore an asset
- Experience with the Atlassian software suite (JIRA, Confluence etc.) or Marketing production tools (Workgroups, Monday etc.)
- Experience working with graphic design tools and front-end development tools an asset
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Experience with the AGILE methodology
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a multi-disciplined digital team and with internal or external stakeholders, fostering an inclusive process
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Bilingual an asset (French and English)
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.