Employee Relations Advisor - 12 Months
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 400-988 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Human Resources and Continuous Improvement
- Job ID: JR10003884
- Job type: Temporary Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
The iA Financial Group Human Resources Department is looking for a new team member specializing in this area.
In this role, you will:
- Advise and support our partners regrading any questions they have about performance management
- Build partnerships with managers and support them in their thinking in order to establish performance management strategies in compliance with corporate rules and applicable legislation
- Handle complex performance management file in collaboration with managers, healthcare professionals and other stakeholders
- Manage and facilitate agreements, conflict resolution and dispute resolution
- Assume a monitoring role to understand and anticipate trends in your area of expertise and make the appropriate recommendations to ensure the development of corporate best practices
- Provide training on corporate policies, as needed
- Must demonstrate considerable autonomy, adaptability and initiative
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Must enjoy working on a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners, identify their needs and work with them effectively
- Considerable ability to identify priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (psychology, industrial relations, employment law or human resources)
- Six to eight years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of employment law
- Experience in crisis management an (asset)
- Bilingual English-French (asset)
Working at iA Financial Group means having access to competitive working conditions, a flexible work schedule, a telemedicine platform, a free gym, indoor/outdoor bicycle parking and outdoor cardio sessions! Join the Group!
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.