Customer and Partner Service Representative
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 601-9150 boul. Leduc
- City: Brossard
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10003825
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Our Offices located at Quartier Dix30 in Brossard are looking for a Partner support and service representative! This person is responsible for providing immediate & efficient operational support and services to Dealer Services division clients. He is in charge of analyzing / solving needs of medium to high complexity (commensurate with experience) in accordance with the company’s goals. The incumbent will be responsible for diagnose frontend problems that interfere with the smooth running of systems and will support clients request.
- Help clients proceed with their operational needs based on online functionalities provided by our systems
- Work on medium to complex operational processes (User set-up, Dealer & Product Setup, Out-of-the-box setups …)
- Identify systems ‘reported issues and dispatch them to IT technical teams when received
- Carry out and document various reported calls/scenarios in the tracking system
- Run online reports requested by our external/internal clients
- Create basic business extracts on demand
- Carry out duties in accord with established procedures
- Based on level run audit reports on demand
- Actively monitor and address calls & emails received making sure that support is provided quickly, professionaly and efficiently
- Make sure that support mailboxes are maintained up-to-date
- College degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual in french and english
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Good Product Knowledge
- Very good and efficient written/verbal communication skills
- Efficient customer support skills (positive attitude, language, patience, listening skills)
- Ability to be flexible and evolve with changes required
- Good presentation skills.
- Pro-active and self motivated.
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.