Dealer Services Consultant, Eastern Ontario
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 103 -1320, Cornwall Road
- City: Oakville
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Sales and business development
- Job ID: JR10003473
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
Dealer Services is a division of iA Financial Group and is one of Canada’s leading providers of automotive financial services and products. We're looking for assertive, dynamic individuals to complement our expanding team of sales/service professionals in the Eastern Ontario Region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consultation with dealers as outlined in IA’s LEAN methods
- Promoting an extensive line of automotive/RV finance and insurance products, such as creditor insurance, extended service contracts and chemical appearance products
- Sales and representation of the IA products and programs
- Provide individual in-house Financial Service Managers training
- Dealer computer system support
- Internal administration (as outlined in comprehensive consultant position profile
- 2-5 years in Automotive/RV sales management, or Automotive/RV financial service management with a proven track record of success
- strong & professional work ethic
- team player but able to work independently
- adaptable, innovative and productive
- proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- strong communication skills
- strong prospecting and sales skills
- excellent analytical skills
- comprehensive understanding of the automotive/RV industry
Dealer Services offers a positive and fast paced work environment including:
- competitive compensation including base salary and commission
- generous paid vacation entitlement
- extensive benefits
- pension plan
- share purchase program
- an extensive on-boarding and training program to ensure a comfortable and productive transition into our team
- ongoing training development
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.