Decumulation Product Manager
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 1080, Grande Allee West
- City: Québec
- Province: Quebec
- Job category: Marketing and Communications
- Job ID: JR10003457
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
The Group Product Development team is looking for a Decumulation Product Manager to develop a comprehensive and attractive offer for plan members approaching retirement, which includes advice, investment choices, plan member tools, support and education.
The Decumulation Product Manager is accountable for the life cycle of a product, from the generation of ideas to the client experience and works a cross-functional team of experts from various teams (marketing, communications, sales, underwriting, actuarial, administration, compliance, IT) to coordinate product development and administration.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a product expert and go-to person for everything related to the decumulation offering, including existing and new products to develop
- Oversee product development and business processes and coordinate with external and internal partners
- Analyze the impacts of business needs, trends, issues and market changes on the product (features, price, systems, administration and distribution) and propose solutions that are adapted to the product and the situation
- Validate the content of any informative, promotional and communications materials to ensure they are accurate, compliant and use a plain-language approach
- Attend, as needed, meetings with clients, consultants and intermediaries as a decumulation expert
- Keep abreast of the group benefits and retirement market, through readings, webinars, conferences, meetings with providers, and be proactive in proposing product improvements or innovations that meet customer needs and expectations and are in sync with the business line’s strategic orientation
- University degree (administration, finance, actuarial, marketing) with six to eight years of relevant experience
- Experience with consulting firms (asset)
- Experience in financial services and product development
- Knowledge of group savings and retirement products and processes
- Knowledge of French (asset)
You have a great analytical ability and you manage everything you do very well? For you to communicate in front of people is not a problem? Apply today!
The position can be based in Quebec City/Montreal/Toronto/Vancouver
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.