- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 522, University Avenue
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Information Technology
- Job ID: JR10003436
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT security and eager to see your skills recognized, while being appreciated for your analytical mind and your pronounced taste for finding a solution.
In a team of 80 experienced Information Security experts, you will contribute to the digital transformation of the organization.
Technical, analytical or strategic, put your talents to the benefit of the modernization of IT services by playing a central role in the evaluation, design and development of innovative solutions that can generate business growth while maintaining the confidence of the business sectors. iA Financial Group's business and clients.
You will act on various technological and application aspects supported by artificial intelligence, mobility, cloud and business analytics. By contributing to the evolution of online services, mission applications, process systems and networks, you will integrate into an environment that is particularly interested in developing your talents.
• Conduct technical & detailed design of security solutions, in accordance with software engineering, technology infrastructure, information security, management or data and application integration.
• Translate functional, technical, and security requirements into structured, innovative, powerful, and reusable components that fit seamlessly into the enterprise ecosystem.
• Act as technical leader of the solution delivery team and in some cases build and implement the most complex components; all while ensuring compliance with integration, design and development standards and policies.
• Work collaboratively with business analysts, solution architects and enterprise architecture advisors to develop components that align with the company's direction and ensure long-term viability and profitability.
• By constantly monitoring the trends within its specialty, promote the methodologies and advanced tools that comply with the standards of the company.
• Ensure that the technical and design documentation necessary for the durability of the designed elements is present and kept up to date.
• Supervise external service providers and independent third parties involved in the design and technical implementation of any solutions put forward.
• Act as a technical spokesperson for the delivery team in various internal departments to the Vice President of Information Technologies or various external groups.
More specifically, in your area of expertise you will:
• Give business and asset owners the necessary visibility on the security posture of the information elements under their responsibility;
• Write risk analyzes to identify and quantify security risks and provide recommendations to mitigate them, aligned with our business environment;
• Reduce the attack vector by participating in the modeling of identities and accesses;
• Advise development teams on application security best practices to reduce vulnerabilities in their release to production;
• Write, perform, and validate security use-case tests.
• Participate in the development and orientations with the different Directorates;
• Write and / or validate security standards and notices in cybersecurity projects;
• Participate in the design of security reference architecture in cybersecurity projects;
• Contribute to the quality assurance of deliverables and actions to improve the security posture;
Your experience in quality, timeliness and efficient risk management will be used in various projects.
Do you value teamwork, customer service and continuous improvement? Join our team to combine your values with a rich and ever changing technology environment!
• More than 10 years of experience in information technology, including a minimum of 5 in Cyber Security.
• Mastery of techniques, frameworks and methodologies specific to Cyber Security (NIST, ISO, COBIT, CSA, OWASP, Risk Assessment, Technical audits, Vulnerability Management etc)
• Excellent communicator, structured and technical, with the ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
• A natural leader with the ability to influence and guide others.
• Great ability to identify and solve problems.
• Knowledge of the insurance and financial services industry (asset)
• Bilingual (asset) otherwise functional knowledge of French / English, both orally and in writing
• Excellent coordination, negotiation and decision-making skills
• 3 years’ experience in architecture or security analysis;
• Possess certifications (CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, CRISC ...) (an asset);
• be familiar with methods and approaches in the field of information security;
• Know the domain of application security (an asset);
• Possess knowledge of identity and access governance (an asset);
• Possess basic telecommunications and firewall knowledge and a good knowledge of Microsoft environments;
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.