Advisor Relations Representative
- Employer: Fundex Inc.
- Office: 400, Applewood Crescent
- City: Concord
- Province: Ontario
- Job category: Customer Service and Administrative Support
- Job ID: JR10003397
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
- Handle Incoming calls from branch offices and fund companies
- Outbound calls for documents not in good order
- Develop and maintain positive branch relationships and ensure service standards are maintained
- Act as a trouble-shooter/problem solver which will require an understanding of mutual fund back office and fund company processes and procedures in order to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Liaise with representatives offices and fund companies, prepare written communication such as emails, Letters of Indemnity, Letters of Direction, etc.
- Actively participate in daily Daily Management System (DMS) meetings for process improvement
- Provide backup relief to various areas of business processing unit when required
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years call centre experience
- Knowledge of Mutual Funds Operations/Administration - such as business processing etc. required
- Previous experience working for a mutual fund dealership, fund company or branch office required
- Completion of IFIC Operations course a definite asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and positive work ethic
- Knowledge of Winfund an asset
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking, attention to detail, organization and prioritization skills are a definite requirement
- Overtime during RRSP season will be a requirement
- Able to work well within a close team environment
- Vacation blackouts from mid January to April
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to email@example.com.