Dealer Services Consultant
- Employer: iA Financial Group
- Office: 400-988 Broadway West
- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Job category: Dealer Services - Sales (Job Family)
- Job ID: JR10003319
- Job type: Permanent Job Full time
iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
This role provides strategic consulting services and sales development strategies for improving business office performance to dealerships within an assigned area by promoting insurance products and programs. Works closely with Dealer Principals, General Managers, General Sales Managers and Financial Service Managers acting as a liaison by developing and building strong relationships and supporting improvements to business office performance. Identifies new dealership partnerships and focuses on expanding iA market share.
We are looking for candidates who reside in the BC region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consultation with dealers as outlined in IA’s LEAN methods
- Sales and representation of the IA products and programs
- Provide individual in-house Financial Service Managers training
- Dealer computer system support
- Internal administration (as outlined in comprehensive consultant position profile
- Must either hold or obtain their restricted life license as a requirement of the position
Skills you bring to the role:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong sales background
- Strong business analytics and critical thinking skills
- Passion and a proven track record of promoting an extensive line of automotive/RV/marine finance and insurance products, such as creditor insurance, extended service contracts and chemical appearance products
- training skills basic sales fundamentals (in relation to our product offering)
- strong & professional work ethic
- excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- strong time management skills
- ability to remain positive and objective in all situations
- adaptable, innovative and productive
- proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- strong prospecting and sales skills
- ability to optimize all performance areas and influence change
- comprehensive understanding of the automotive/RV industry
- self motivated and ability to influence improved performance
- 3-5 years work experience in automotive/RV sales management or financial services management with a proven track record of success
Dealer Services offers a positive work environment and offers the following:
- competitive compensation including base salary and commission
- Mileage reimbursement
- generous paid vacation entitlement
- extensive benefits
- pension plan
- share purchase program
- an extensive on-boarding and training program to ensure a comfortable and productive transition into our team
- ongoing training development
iA Financial Group is committed to having an equal access employment program and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and disabled persons. Any use of the masculine form is to simplify the text and includes the feminine form.
Also, we are committed to fostering a workplace that promotes diversity and inclusion. We can provide accommodation in our recruitment and selection processes to applicants with disabilities where required. Please contact your Recruiter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.